Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Moshimoshi.
Listen to my new Favourite song.
Okay. The singer is handsome i tell ya !
Oliver James. Wenk !
Alright. Guess what ?
When i was getting ready to bath this afternoon.
Manager called and told me .
Manager:"Is that Miss Farah?"
Me:"Yes.i am."
Manager:"I'm
Eric."
Me:"Ouh."
Manager:"I think you no need to come to worked
today.
So tmr at 4-10 . can ?"
Me:"Sure sure."


So i jump-ed with happiness !!!
Woohoo !
So satyed at home all day.
Watch two movie.
That was Raise Your Voice && Eiffel,i'm in love.
Both was my all time favourite movie.
But also, A Walk To Remember too.
You guys should watch this three movie you know !
Anw, plan to go out with Boo.
But tired. Tee Hee.
Msg some peeps. Not free. Wth ?
&& I chat with Brian && KK.
IMYG !!!!!!
OMGay!20 more days.
Ouh. Sunday gonna be my last day.
Yeah yeah!!
Errr, after that.
Prepare for school things.
With Kak Ana . Wenk !
So i can't wait on Sunday !!!
=DD
Ouh!
That time i saw Rab at my work placed.
Rab if you read this.
I tell ya.
You're kinda different.
HAHAHA !
Remember our promise dude.
Kalau pass.... KACHING!!
HHAHAHAHA!!
Bye !


RARA'GENDENG

Labels: