Monday, February 23, 2009


Moshimoshi.
Aye aye aye. Today Fun Fun Fun . Guess what ? I spent my precious time with my BabyLove. Awww. Its been a while since i spent time with my BabayLove. And i fall in love again ? Haha. GF , help help help !! Erm , well , in the morning , it went well. Nothing happend much . Recess recess with Yana since Hannah didnt' come. Too sad i meant Bad. Anyway , Music was like hell larh . So boringggggggg. R & R was fun . Talkin with GF all the way till next period. Which is Lunch. Talk shit. And stuff girls like .... GOSSIPS! . Hmmm. Next , English . Bored bored bored. After school , planned with all my BabyLove to meet at Lib. GF tagged along tooo !! And we had a great time together at the Lib , Tekong , RC . While the Boys went for smoke. I and GF camwhore since i bring along my Camero canon. HAHAHA! Like real. Only my small cutie camera. So after that , we chilled under the RC. And went back home. We chatted. And a little tears roll down . Yeah. So after that enjoful moment, we went back home safely. (:

I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE!!

Alona.

Labels: