Monday, March 2, 2009

First of all ,
I want to say to my dear Solihinz ...
Dude , you say puki to me . And you think im gonna sit there and watch you cursed me ? F* that will ya ? Puki aku asl ? Kau nak tgk kape ? And btw ,
BE A MAN , BE MATURED , PASS YOUR ENGLISH THEN TALK BIGG , YA DIG THAT F* ?
And dont' talk shit to me . Cause im gonna fight back. People studying dude. And you sitting there like an Ares Hole and disturb teachers passing by during Study period. Dude ! N level is coming man . Study. You know how to scolded a sec 2 girl. Let her cried. Now im not like that yawww. My mom and dad didnt' cured me. And i dont' think why should you F* ? Im here to tell you that dont' talk big infront of the whole hot chicks. You only two years with us. And you talk BIG than other if you dont' know. I know you cry each time after a fight. Alalalalala. Dont' cry aye. You Black. A**.
Thank You. (:
Alona.

Labels: