Wednesday, April 22, 2009


BUDAK-BUDAK KAKI GEREK !

Moshimoshi.
Today i had fun after school . Well, today after school i and GF went to buy 'air batu' . And we went home straight . Well , i did went home straight . But when i msg GF she was talking so belit-belit . LOL ! So anw , today got 2 test . Fjjjcjjjujjjkjjj ! And i think i did badly for science . LOL ! All i studied for didn't came out . Wtfish ! Maths i have a lil' confident . Anw , Miss S said that we're going HOLIDAY this June . And it cost $288 . My jaw open wide . Like walaooooo . You think what ? My parent chop money ? Erm , project has to be done by next friday . Fjjjcjjjujjjk !And and june holiday got workshop for malay student . Ouh ouh ! i finish my EBS ! waiting to print on Friday . Today babylove drew a number on my hand . "010407" . Where our friendship start . But he wrote "010406" -__________- ................. I don't know what to say anymore ............................... After school , i and family went to eat at Rasa-rasa Thai . To celebrate Brother belated birthday . Pictures will be upload soooooon . and thats all happend . And today "he" did tease me . and im loving it ! ;DDDDDD

Labels: