Sunday, April 5, 2009

Moshimoshi !
Today was very very FUN ~ Well , i get to be a model just for today . Anyway , we celebrated Kak Ifa's Mum Birhtday at her house. We bought the cake at Admiralty . Its raining . And Bro Fam slip-ed almost every single minutes. HAHA ! After that , we went riding on his JUNIOR ! We went to Woodlands Checkpoint , thinking of buying shorts . But it was closed down . Fcuk ! And and then we go grabbed some bit at a nearby MacD ! Budak-budak pecah memang larh ramai bangat . *wink-wink to Bro Fam* Then we headed to Jetty !!!!!! Yeah ! So many niggers there . Heeee!! Then get bored ! We went to Admiralty Park . Not the front part of it . The BACK ! Where the prison is . Well , i told my brother that it was my second time going there . But it was my first time !! HAHAHA ! Then he be the camera man while i'll be the model . Enjoy the photo aye ? ;DDD
OTW TO JETTY !
SEE I TAKE ? LAWA RIGHT!!!!!
MENTEL NYER POSE! Haaaaa !

After all that camwhore for about 30 minutes . Brother sent me home . Since he need to meet his friends . And i went home . And post !! I'm bored. And tmr i got a DATE ! Haaaa . Going to watch movie ! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh !