Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Moshimoshi.
Okayy , i get back most of my papers . And here's the result :

English :
Maths : 35 / 100
Science : 70.5 / 100
Mt : -
EBS : 100 / 120

And yes ! Im' happy to see my result . Except for Maths . I did pass my paper 1 as i have said that i have confident in it . But paper 2 dropped like hell . Anyway , today school starts late . Went to school , as i reached and entered the class . Yours Truly was there . Ahhhhh . LOL . Then Mr S still finding someone to sit beside me . I want Mitch but sadly , someone who he did not like was there . Mr S asked Rifdi , but i don't know what he said . 2-3 people did not come to school today . Miss S called Yass and she said that exam over so not need to come . -_- As i told you people that im going to JB on the 29-31 May . It was cancle ! Dayuuumn ! Unfortunately , we have an EBS outing . 2 days 1 night at a hotel . Sounds fun ? Yes it is ! I can't wait . I think it cost me $288 (adusave) . But i comfirm you that dad will nag at me .

After school , i and GF went to CWP to survey some things . This one shirt and pants which so attractive . And im gonna get it soon . Sale mahhhh . And and , there's a new nike slipper . Love it ! So anyway , since the JB trip was cancel . On the 13 June , im gonna go to Negeri Sembilan to enjoy my holiday at there . And 1st June , my class have a Adam Khoo's Workshop again . Don't tell me that we're goning to cry again lehhhh . Haaah . Syaza birthday is coming coming coming . I wonder what to buy ehk ? Syaza , if you're reading this . Be free on friday kayyy ? Anything just msg me . Hmmm , i'hv been eating so many junks . I don't want to be fat . BoooHooo ! Ouh ! Mrs Kok buy for us some cupcake from some class who sell at the canteen . And i haven't get any . Did she even buy ? 0o