Thursday, May 28, 2009


  • Went to school .
  • Assembly was boring .
  • Went back in class and do survey .
  • Science was WONDERFUL !
  • EBS was FABULOUS!

- I can't wait for this coming Sunday.
- I can't wait for the trip to Sentosa 5 star hotel with school mates.
- I can't wait for the trip to Suntec with them.
- I can't wait for the trip to Little India.
- I can't wait for the trip to underwater world.
- I can't wait for the Azmazing Race group. (Same group with Yours Truly)
- I CAN'T WAIT WAIT WAIT AND WAITTTTTTT !!!!!

  • English lesson was very well conducted .
  • Lunch was very sad-ful for GF .
  • Music was a very boring lesson for the pass 3 years . -.-
  • Meet mom and Woodland Checkpoint .
  • Sadly , Rifdi and Lan went to CWP kfc , but cannot join !

I was suppose to join the Kaki Gerek poeple to eat KFC . Went home change clothes first. But since im meeting mom , i rather meet her . Can buy free shirt . Haaaaha . No lah . Family come first right ? So im a good daughter you know !

  • I eat Fried Rice .
  • I eat Capati .
  • I eat Maggi .
  • I eat mi Goreng .

And now im fatter and fatter each day . *crying*

  • Tommorow i and GF not going to school .
  • GF will be coming down to my crib to stay overnight .
  • It will be easier for her to go school with me on Sunday .

Yeah ! GF gonna overnight . *clap-clap*