Friday, September 11, 2009

Firstly,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YEAH! YEAH! Next week rayer dok!! LOLS!

Anyway, yesterday i went to catch a movie Dance Flick to kill time before break-fast. I wanted to bring some of my poops to join with me. So i put my pm on msn this ; Anyone up for movie today? And theres 2 stranger suddenly wrote that he want to join. I ignore the both gentlemen and block them and delete them. Heh!

So anyway, Acul suppose to join me but he planned to meet with his GF. -.- See what i mean on the other post of mine? At last, i joined I F A H M Y to catched the movie. Took the bus, bought the tickets and off we went in. Only a 1/3 of 1/4 of the seats was taken. So sikit ah?

The movie was direct/produce/watever from the Wayans Brothers. So brother and i thought it would be a great movie. Watched and watched and watched, i give the movie rating- 4/10.

The movie was not that hilarious and so merepek. I have a sense of humour. But in that movie, all doesn't make any sense. Only 2 or 3 parts of it was kinda funny. I and my brother and i think the whole people who was in the theater*is that how you spell* did not laugh much.

After the movie, we walked to Breeks to Break-fast there. Lucky got seats for us. Heres what we ordered;


I ordered Fish and chips while I F A H M Y ordered themselves Safari Feast. But we shared. I love the Safari Feast! The dish have; 4 buffalo wings(but its chicken), onion rings, many slice of chicken *insertwordhere* and fries! Very delicious-o!
While waiting for foooooooooooood



After that, we went to KFC to buy some drinks and pies to eat while we hangout for awhile. We went to Frank cashier. I F A H M Y said some funny stuff but he didnt not even smile or do anything. I think he got menses lahhhh.
If you see clearly, the picture is counting from 1 to 10



Then we hangout. Took lots and lots of photo. After longgg day, we called it a day. And cab home. But  I F A H M Y went to out again as soon as they took Kak Ifa's bag. Okay. Thats for yesterday.


Boy, you even haunt me in my dream