Wednesday, September 2, 2009


My Nigga sing a song for the teacher on Teacher's Day Celebration:)

Timw now is 12.04pm, and im in the room of 2 air-con which is switch on by me. Heh. I like to waste elecricity. Kak Ifa lend me her Laptop and yes, i got the chance to watch some video at Youtube and watch movie.net. Update facebook and go and read more about the WanKukuHead. Go bloghop yourself til you reach this blog. Very the random post and funny like (insertwordhere). I laughed myself when im reading his blog. So F random. GF didnt' came to school today. I had no idea why. So back to my story.

He will talked about thing out of topic but as you go along and read, you will want to read more. Im watching 'The Moment of Truth'. And im watching the part where they said, 'the world hatest girl in America'. Go watched at Youtube. Stupid blonde girl. Haiya!

I don't know what to do now. See? If i have the chance to use the computer, i don't know what to do. Before i sleep tonight, i will wish that tommmorow, that killer smile guy will take photo with me tommorow. Can anot? Last photo before N-level start.

I end of with, ....

BYE!

Labels: