Thursday, October 1, 2009



I'HV LEFT 1 WEEK TILL MY HIGH SCHOOL LIFE ENDS.
IM FEELING HAPPY, SAD, CRAZY AND OVER EXCITED. :B


Okay, so what happend today? GF didnt' came to school. But Linda and Yana Co. came and made my day wonderful. Sometime, people can be irritating. I have my own reasons. Stare stare, what?! Not happy arh?! *inside joke*  Overall, i have a good and pleasent day. Stayed back till 5pm to do some revision. Urgh! I hate you N-level!! Study and revising alone was not a bad idea after all, huh?


Yesterday night, was the best. I met my seniors to do revision for Science at Vista Point, ViVa. Someone doesnt' really know how to eat Ice Kacang. Lol! Then after the stress-ness, we played swing and playground. Hah! Syaza suddenly shared us ghost story. Its 10pm. What you expect?! I closed my both ears, dont' want to listen. In school somemore. Went back home soon after that. :)


Okay poopys, i need to meet my Boyfriend. Yeahhhhhh! Im attached:)  Finally, huh?  Well, want to know the person name?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Its name is Science Textbook Volume 1 and 2. Okay, lame. I need to study now, okay?! So tada poopys!


p/s: Mayynnnee, the way he smile, kills me!