Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hajar, you make me so special. Awwww(:

Today was full of awesome people. I love you people. Specially thanks to Hasif. Haaaha. Okay wanna know the whole story? Ready k.
Firstly, Fai called me in the morning asked to joined him to go back to WRSS. I just say 'Ah, kaykay.Aku mandi and siap-siap.' But i went to sleep for awhile. And dragged myself back to bathroom. After came out, dressed up. The feeling of lazy came. Haaa. I changed back to my home clothes. Watched the tvee. Few minutes Hasif called and asked me, wait, forced me to go back-.- I never planned to go back actually.

So at last, i said okay. Then dressed up, meet Yana at Intecrhange. Took 912 and head to school. Meet the rest at school gate. Yana cannot come in cause wear sliiper. So she had to go her friend house to changed. We went in first. After that she joined us. There was me,yana, hasif, lan and fai. We watched the concert. Ended so late. Soon our classmate more and more came to joined us. Took photo. Let the photo talk can? ...

CINTA<3

WE GO SHOPPING SOON K
Asal dier pelok aku eh?Dier kenal aku ke?

Then after had enough photo. We went to played pool.. Actually them, not me..
I'M IN LOVE WITH HIS SIDEBURN. SEXY,HANDSOME, CUTE & HOT!
THEN WE HEADED TO CAUSEWAY POINT TO PLAYED TIMEZONE AND ACCOMPANY ME BUY THINGS .

WE DRIVE.
WE SHOOT.
WE THROW.

WE RIDE.
I GOT 1st PLACE. I BEAT ALL THE GUYS. SEE HOW GOOD I AM? HAAA.
HASIF IN 2nd PLACE. HAHAAA. CHALLENGE ME 2 TIME CANNOT BEAT:P
FAI IN 3rd PLACE AND LAN IN 4th PLACE.
LADIES FIRST!

WE SMACK.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, I REALISE THAT I MISS ALL OF THEM. SERIOUSLY. I LOVE THEM LIKE MY SIBILINGS,FRIENDS,LOVERS WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. EVENTHOUGH WE HAVE FIGHT BEFORE. IN THE END, WE THOUGHT WE WERE BEING SUCH A CHILDISH PERSON. HAHA. I HOPE TODAY DON'T STOP HERE. NEXT OUTING JOHOR RIGHT? HAHAA. OR HARI RAYA?ALRIGHT. I WANNA CHAT WITH HASIF OTP.  I LOVE YOU PEOPLE K. MUAHHH!<3

xoxo Farah