Monday, August 30, 2010

A smoker was smoking at the airport.



A gentleman came and asked .



Gentleman: How much did you smoke a day?



Smoker: Why?



Gentleman: If you had collected the money instead of smoking, the plane which is in front of you would have been yours..



Smoker: Do you smoke?



Gentleman: No.



Smoker: It that plane yours?



Gentleman: No.



Smoker: Thanks for your advice, but that plane is mine.



LESSON- Don't talk to strangers..
 
 
 
HAHAHA! BIG BIRD.




HE USED TO BE 109KG. BUT NIOW, HE'S 70KG. THANK YOU NS:D I LOVE MY BROTHER.



YOU, THE ONE START WITH LETTER ABCDEFG....




BIBIR DIER SEXY GEEE!!~

I WANT TO ADOPT 4 KITTENS:D
 
I STILL REMEMBER THAT MY SECONDARY SCHOOLMATE, RIFDI.
INTRODUCE ME THIS MOVIE, AT YOUTUBE.
NICE & TOUCHING SHOW. I JUST WATCHED IT AGAIN.
TRY TO CHECK IT OUT. I LOVE THE ROMEO & JULIET IN THIS SHOW:D