Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hari Raya '10

Yesterday, went out with secondary schoolmates for Raya(: Out of many people, only 15 people turned up. But nevermind. Planned still has to go on. Altogether, we went to 9 or 10 house. Fun is totally there. But its awkward to see some mates dating. Not being sacarstic okay. Its just .. nevermind. I don't want to find trouble since yesterday we just forgive one another. Ouhyes, at Yana's house. Solihinz made a speech. And we did some forgiveness time. Where all of us, shake hand with one another and asked for  forgiveness etc etc.

But when i came up to Solihin, i cried. I don't know why. He cried too. Maybe we just make more mistake in the past. Yes, we did fight during sec 3 at library. lol. And when he first joined us during secondary 1. I just can't stand him and i hate him. I asked for forgiveness aand he also did. After that, we hugged each other. Annnnnnd, cried.

Anyway, i will upload the video soon okay. Lets the picture do the talking about yesterday outing.
PS: I was so fcuked-up when someone never turned up -.-
"SIAPA BILANG GADIS MELAYU TAK MENAWAN"
S JIBENG DAN TUAN NYER
SOLIHINZ PUNYA 'CIKARO'
ADAM LAMBERT
I WISH WE WERE CLOSE AS BEFORE
CINTA
:)
SORRY FAI. MY HEAD IS TOO BIG
HIS PARENTS DAMN FUNNY, I TELL YA:B
I HOPE I CAN MEET YOU AGAIN
MUKE SUNGGUH tak PERLU
FORGIVENESS TIME:'(
LAST HOUSE OF THE DAY
MACAM PINANG DIBELAH DUER

After Tasha house, went home with Fai. I had a great talked with him on the way home. My 8 years best friend, where can i find the best one which is like Fai. Cehhhhhba! HAHA.

PS: I didn't mean to hurt you yesterday k. I hope you to meet you up asap. i'm sorry:'(