Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I SAW MY DARLING AT SEVENTEEN MAGAZINES:B
I HAD A GOOD TIME LAUGHING DURING RTP PRESENTATION.
I THINK MR CHIA THINKS OUR PRESENTATION FULL OF CRAP.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
THERE'S A FIGHT IN SCHOOL TODAY.
WELL, I DON'T WANNA TALK MUCH HERE CAUSE I DON'T WANT TOMMOROW ONE GIRL COME OUT TO MY FACE AND TALK SHIT TO ME :B
I THOUGHT THE FIGHT JUST NOW WOULD BE LIKE THE PICTURE ABOVE.
L-O-L
I LIKE THIS PICTURE
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S COMING UP FOR MY FUTURE.
I DON'T TO THINK MUCH WHAT I DID IN THE PAST.
I LIKE HOW I SPENT MY TIME IN THE PRESENT.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BUY FOR BURAH FOR HER BIRTHDAY THIS FRIDAY.
AND I HOPE THE PARTY GOES WELL. CAUSE SHE'S SO NERVOUS.
UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA EH EH EH
I LOVE THIS QUOTES.
STILL SEARCHING. BUT CAN'T FIND HIM.
MAYBE I'M TOO YOUNG TO THINK ABOUT THIS THINGS. WAIT TILL I'M 21:B
WHY NOT, MUMMY SAID YOU HAVE TO BE PATIENCE AND IT WILL COME TO YOU SLOWLY.
EVEN MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL NEVER GET MARRIED:/
CAN I MEET HIM AT ARROYO GRANDE, CALIFORNIA.
GIVE HIM A KISS AND GO BACK SINGAPORE?:B
I LOVE THIS SHOW

FRIDAY BURAH'S BIRTHDAY PARTY. STILL, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BUY FOR HER. FAIRUZ JUST ASKED ME TO GO WITH HIM , AHMAD AND RIFDI. I DON'T THINK SO. I WANNA GO ALONE. OR MAYBE MEETING FADHIL AND GEEGEE:B

TOMMOROW GOING MALAYSIA. AND I'M SUPER LAZY TO GO THERE. I WANT TO GO OUT RAYA WITH ITE COLLEAGUE. I WANT TO COLLECT MONEY! I SPENT SOME OF IT ALREADY):