Thursday, September 2, 2010

"I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart."
-Erika Naomi

"Love is too strong a word to say it too early, but it has too beautiful a meaning to say it too late."
-Kurt Cornish

"I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is."
-Krista Whitman

"No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that."
-Anonymous

"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."
-Rafflyn

"If you have the courage to love, you have the courage to suffer."
-Jeanne