Monday, September 13, 2010

MY FRIEND BECAME A STALKER. TAKE PEOPLE PICTURE SECRETLY! :D

She got a sexy hair. Cut her hair till bold i tell you. Like Mr Chia. Heehe!~
LIKE MY CAT LIAO
HAHAHA. CB.
I WANT TO FIND THIS SHIRT. COOL SHIT.
L-O-L
I HOPE SHE BREAK UP WITH V AND COME SINGAPORE AND FIND ME.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SORRY V.
Everybody going crazy over FB nowadays. I don't have any FB account. So when i go raya, people will asked me 'Hye, add me at FB k. My hotmail...' before they could finish, i will say 'sorry, i don't have any.' Even my uncle which is 50+ years old got an account. L-O-L. I have an account once. But i deleteed it. Cause too complicated. Haaha. Brother just infront of me. Asked me through msn, 'when are you gonna have a facebook account?' and i said 'don't bother'. Tsk~! Some old uncle say, 'tag me the photos that you've take k.' my face -.-"  i don't have any account. So people, let me say for once, i don't have any FB account. Maybe sooner or later when FB population went down, then i try to learn. Hahaha:B