Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This morning, gang 11(LOL) was so stressed with projects. All bad mood. All attitude fcuk up I hate morning. Whatever it is, lets forgive and forget. But when it comes in the afternoon, i loike! All having fun and joking around. Got LPD presentation, it was totally fun. When fara + habib + amy + victor + kain hui aka ah lian = fun.

After gang 11 finish their project. We went to have a late lunch together as a big group. Our regular French Fries and Mian-Noodles shop. The rest bought their food while i and amy went to buy our 11 gang favourite drink, KOI CAFE. Power lah sey. There this person which i still not confirm weather it's a guy or girl :B

After we bought the drinks, went back and meet othersl at the shop. Then went to J8 to walked around. You know what, after wednesday, there should be less people coming to school. Because exams are oveer. Projects are finishing soon and we're just waiting for our attachment on 27Sep.

I'm going to miss the joke that we cracked every single day. Habib's joke, Victor's with his never ending punch (LOL), Amy's pissed off face, Haz's loud laugh and the ah lian with hui min. I LOVE GANG 11:B

I SAW HELLO KITTY EARPHONES AT J8. I WANT TO BUY!
HAHAHAHAHAHA! STUPID.
TO THOSE BROTHER AND SISTER OUT THERE,
WHO'S HAVING N OR O LEVEL
AND
HAVE A LOTS OF PROJECTS.

Okay. I gtg. My darling online at msn already. Miss me!