Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Today let's talk about what i think and what i like .

everyday i can change my wallet(:
WHERE CAN BUY ALL JUICY COUTURE ITEMS?
I'M IN LOVE WITH IT!

I like O.P.I nail polish. Favourite!
Sometime, i feel like i'm a LONER. Really.
I feel that some of my friends who showed off that their things are branded can just fuck and die(:
imy.
i try my best to remember to make a wish every 11:11pm.
Today rain. At work very cold):
I want to find a boyfriend. So i share everything to him
okay, wait till i'm 21):
LOL!
I like her pants. And i wanna buy shorts too.
I wanna buy anther Vans shoes when i get my pay. Someone want to follow me? Okay wait, i'm a loner.
If i have money, comfirm i beli this car.
If i have a boyfriend, i buy for him checkered shirt:B
I miss Amy, Habib, Victor, Haz, Kain Hui & Hui Min.
I wonder how they are doing now, with their attachment.
Guys with Abs >.<
I feel like eating half bolied egg with pepper and soya sauce. Zaaaaaaaaaap!
Check Yes Juliet- 'RUN BABY RUN, DON'T EVER LOOK BACK'
Love the way you lie- 'ITS LIKE TORNADO MEETS A VOLCANO.'
I watched this show again just now.
Radit dan Jani.
Thaank You,Rifdi for introducing me this show. A touching movie.
Go watch this show at Youtube. NOW!
Sometime, i wish time will stopped at the year 1993. I want to be child again. Pakai pampers jer. LOL.
I wanna hug a guy name Hamizan.
I'm addicted to my blog song.
I want to meet you!
'BABY, BABY, BABY, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH'
Basically, i don't know why you're avoiding me. I don't know if you're mad at me. I don't know if you're avoiding me because i did something wrong. You never tell me. I know what you told our bestie that day. He told me. I don't know that you're concern about me. I'm totally sorry about forgetting you after i met her that day. I msg you, you reply only with a few words. I asked if you're avoiding me, you said guess so. I called you, you never picked up. Hasif called you, you scolded him. What's with you? There are many people around you which are curious. You're avoiding us without telling us any reasons why. I hope to hear from you soon. imy and ily. I wanna talk to you til morning again. xoxo.