Sunday, September 5, 2010

WHEN I WAS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL, I USED TO DREAM THAT ONE DAY I WANT TO MEET HIM AND DATE HIM. HAHA.

First thing first, tmr school start. Friday holiday. Why don't they give holiday for this week? _|_

Okay, i just came back from work. And damn tired. I'm too lazy to attend school now. I don't know why. I have only 2 week of school. After that, attachement for 2 months and my course/ school end. Weee~! Fast right. I can't wait. My course only 1 year. So yeah. After that, i don't know what i'm gonna do. Haha. Jual perut kt rumah? LOL.

Yesterday, i went town with peeps. And i had a good time. Guess who i went out with? Makburah. Haha. I guess people who know us will be shock? We're getting closer and closer now. Well, most people know or my previous class know that i and her can't get along. We fight, gossip, bitch about each other. But ended up, both or girlfriends dumped us and we are Best Friends now. LOL. So, yesterday me and 3 other friends went to break-fast together at Tong Seng. Best lah brother...

Ended up, we break-fast with some bapok or wat the chinese call 'ah-kua'. I don't know how to spell. Haha. Basically, they are fun to be with.  Really. They know how to make people laugh and make the day so wonderful. Haha. I can't explain here. Cause it's too long. And guess what, one of the 'guy' i actually attracted to. LOL. He actually pretty but handsome, get it? Nevermind. After break-fast, we went to Iluma to chill at this one Restaurant. We took some photos. Lazy to upload. Then went to bugis to accompanied Burah do hair extention. Now her hair longer and curly-er than me. Jealous nyer aku! Lawa saaah.

Fam and Myeera went back home first. I waited for Burah. About 1hr 45 mins. One time, i saw the clock was 11.30pm. I panic and asked the aunty to faster. Cause i dont' want to miss the last train. Haha. After we board the train, Burah find out that its 10.34pm. I was like WTF? Ami i blind or what. Haha. Since its still early, we chill at CWP. Till midnight. After that, we went our seperate way. Haha. Overall, its a totally blasting day. I love you people include the bapok/ ah kua.

xoxo Farah

PS: IF YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE TOO HOT THAT I CANNOT SAY HI WHEN YOU WITH A GIRL. THEN DON'T BOTHER TO CALL ME YOUR BEST FRIEND K. CAUSE I DON'T LOST ANYTHING IF I DON'T HAVE YOU.