Saturday, October 30, 2010

i'm in love with this malay guy. He have the look, he have the character and he have the heart but he didn't win my best friend heart. Haha. Burah don't like him): I know why. His attitude. haha. I met him at FB. and yes, he caught my eye like no other guys do. It was a mistake, something happen. We chatted. When he talked to me, i didn't care if anyone called me or msg me. I just ignore. I loved chatting with him. One day, he asked for my number, and i didn't give. damn. anyway, who ever you are i don't need to write down your name here. i love you and i like you. i would love to bump into you again like we always did(: too bad i am a girl. i don't tell any guys straight in their face that i like him. heh.
but at the end of the day, i realised that i'm not your standard. maybe we're just meant to be friend full stop(:
it was nice meeting you, i need to move on but i can't. shit! haha.