Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yey, today i went out with her(:

After a long hours of waiting for someone to ask me out. Finally there's someone. Something caught up with Hasif. I'm kind of pissed off just now. Cause i even ignored my mum nagging at me when i want to go out.
 Hasif, i'm damn sorry for saying vulgarities at you just now k. Sorry! And i mean it this time. Sape lagi nanti nak berbual ngan aku kalau aku boring?

Anyway, lucky there's Burah to accompany me for the night. And a BIG thank you for lending your ears to listen to what i talk about k. We met at Taxi stand. And bought double-chocolate(: Sat at WCC. We talked things through. Its a a wonderful time talking to her. Theres time when i hear her problems and she her my problems. I love the moment. I didn't realised that every time i met her or my other bestie it would be Thursday night. Haha. We even share something that we hate. We sure got something in common. Shhhhh.. Then we went to Fairprice to bought her brother's drink. My favourite drink, Pulpy Minute Maid.

After that, we bought ourselves chocolate-chips cookies! At Gelare. Sat at Titanic. Still talking some random stuff
Saw some familiar faces like Karim, Sam and friends, abang Gain City. Waited for my brother to reached woodland. And off, home sweet home(:

I HAD A GOOD TIME EVENTHOUGH IT WAS A VERY LAST MINUTE PLAN. XOXO