Friday, November 19, 2010

Boys, can't you see that no matter how you hurt our heart. We still smile, can't you see?
i knew it! girls are stronger. LOL

Akulah hati yang kau sakiti ..
HEHE .. turtle cut hair already. muuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than before. HEHE
I don't know why. But i do this to every guy. Not jual mahal or whatever.
But i just wanna see if he make any effort to get my attention. If he didn't, in relationship, he won't make any effort for our love, right? okay, i don't need your respond.
Bila you call i , i tak angkat.
Bila i tunggu you call, you tak call.
HAHA, Hasif ni untok kau ! mane ni kau, tak call aku?
Bila aku keje baru call -.-"
HAHA, turtle. One of the abang who work at Gain City. So handsome.
Just now closing, i was mopping the floor. When his friend make a singnal to look at them.

His Friend: waah, mop nmpak. ade bakat.
Me: Haaaa ..

They came back and walked towards their shop when they turn back ..

His Friend: Girl, you tinggal kat Woodland kan ?
Turtle: Oi, jalan lah jom ..
His Friend: kan kan kan ?
Me: Haha. yeah.
His Friend: Kan aku da bilang kau? tak caye ..
Turtle: Jalan lah ..

LOL

Sexiest Man Alive 2010 .. okay lah, not bad.
Sexiest Woman Alive 2010 . Errr, Minka Kelly. I don't know her sia.
Who is she anyway ? -.-
Okay, heere's the story. Yesterday, i was sooooo desperate to download Microsoft Powerpoint. So something just hit my brain and told me that go asked Rifdi. And i did. Waaaah, magic happend. Well, something happend. LOL. He control my computer. And he make Azlan confused. haha, so funny. And it was sooo slow to download. We chatted.

The photo above, he wrote at my Powerpoint. Not i write. Well, he make my day yesterday. LOL. Cause he download for me(:  Not like some people, give me link, wait for 5hours but cannot open. Cb. HEHE
THANK YOU RIFDI ;D
HEHE i am happy, cause tomorrow i'm going US with brother.
CAN'T WAIT! ;D
should i or should i not delete my blog and open tumblr :/
nak peluk ):
Peluk bantal busuk i then tidooooo zzzz
i like this guy who i can't get.
how can i throw him away from my mind ? haiyo.
i promise not to stalk him or anyone else laaaaah HAHA
but i stalk people in a good way okay!
waaaah, so cute (: but part nangis, kimice. mintak kene sepak kat gol siaa -.-"
HEHE
you rock maaaaan \m/
YOU GOT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE.
BREATH-TAKING!
i was bad mood on one of the working days. So Lokman go buy drink for me. He was talking to Simon ((:

Lokman: My girl today bad mood. Donno why.
Simon: Huh? Really ah? Okayokay, i do her drinks nice-nice

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Fcuking cute siaaaa ^^
okay. i wanna straight my hair for tomorrow. and tomorrow need to wake up at 6.
WTF -.-



OKAY I NEED TO SLEEP DOUBLE EARLY. NO 4am. HAHA.
GOODNIGHT. XOXO ;D