Tuesday, November 9, 2010

 
LOL
true, true , true
ooooooooh it's a house, i thought it was wild wid wet   HAHA
he lend me his ear to listen to all my bullshit, i love you daddy(:

eeeeeee, creepy 
ooooooooooooooooooone, baby please don't go !
one and me. LOL, keep on dreaming farah
one is getting out of my head sooner
zouk out. here i come ?
i go out and come back with tattoo, my life is D.E.A.D
HAHA   me me me
see the different? and THEY DON'T DUMP THEIR OWN FRIEND. opsss, i say it again
Grrrr , mentel  HAHA
don't say that lah sayang ):
oooooooh, yes
homygosh! is this for real?
TRY TRY TRY TRY! IT REALLY WORKS.
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING
me and one (:  okay, stop it farah -.-" 
its irritating ya know
22 years old, i'll be stewardess. hehe
IN THE EYE
ALWAYS FORGOT, PIANGEH!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
click click click
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooone ):
i can't get oveer him imma sad sad girl
our secrets .. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
katy perry
when they say 'money can't buy happiness'
it means you don't know how to shop (:


awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
preety please