Thursday, December 2, 2010

radit and jani <33
is it just my eyes who saw armpit hair ? O.O
I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY PLAN IS FOR TOMOROW !
buat ape aku nak rindu kau bile tengah enjoy kat luar kan ?
i miss girlfriend. she go holiday )': until sunday and i'm all alone stuck in singapore -.- okay, i miss late night call with her. anyone can entertain me? ):
i like someone who others know. but i don't want to tell. my dirty little secret HAHA -.-
just for once
he stay few blocks away from me o.O
but sometimse love need sacrifice so that the other half is happy but another hurts, right ?
NO NO NO !
it's hard to be a girl, you need to wait for him to say 'i like you' unlike guys, when you like her you just say it.
boyfriend teach girlfriend to play guitar friggin cute (:
i thought of going sheesha tomorow nabuih sume busy cibai LOL
farah = loner
i did too much until i'm hurt, you didn't know don't you ?
Girl: Will you pick me up if I ever fell down?

Boy: No.

Girl: Would you wipe away the tears when I’m sad?

Boy: Never.

Girl: Will you still love me when I look my worst?

Boy: Nope.

Girl: At least you’re honest …

Boy: I wouldn’t pick you up if you fell because I would catch you before you even hit the ground. I wouldn’t wipe away your tears because I’ll make sure there’s nothing for you to ever be sad about. I wouldn’t love you when you look your worst because that’s impossible. You always look you’re best, even when you think you don’t. I love you more than anything, remember that.
at work, i saw too many teenagers who became parent at sucha young age
cute ! (:
hasif called me when i just wake up -.- and i just find out something about him, i kena cheat by him ): anyway, here's our funny conversation. i told him i was having stomachache ..
ME: *silence*
HASIF: asal kau diam sia, terkencit per?
ME: HAHAHAHAHAHA .... HAHAHAHAHA .. HAHAHA !
ME: zoukout pa ?
GG: i thought of going also, when ah?
ME: ok, i saw the advertisement but never see the date -.-"
i thought it was adam in the picture
HAHAHAHAHA ... HAHAHAHAHA ... HAHAHAHA i cannot stop laughing
guys, listen to him (:
i and GG went for smoke break before closing. at level 3 staircase, shooooo clean not like level 2 staircase eeee
GG , HELLO KITTY ! O.O
you remember someone from gain city asked me out for lunch ? and today, he stalk me. i don't know. okay here's the story. usually he drop at admiralty while i drop a woodland with his friends. but today, he drop at woodland with me and his friends. i didn't notice him at first. but when i went down the escalator. i realise his friends infront of me smiling and me while teasing him. i turn my head and realise he was beside me :/ okay, so i went down to interchange to take my bus home. and he take the same bus too. he sit at the back of the bus while i sit infront to avoid him. but in the end, he drop two stops away from me(:
her hair colour shooo nice ~
it's weird real weird
GG, ANOTHER HELLO KITTY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!
i tak tau asal i pikir pasal _____ semenjak - semenjak ni.