Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love is when you care about someone more than you care about yourself.
Lust is when you want to sleep with them.
Infatuation is when you can't stop thinking about someone, and you desperately want to spend as much time with them as possible. Usually when you aren't sure if it's love or lust, it's really infatuation.....It's possible to love someone, lust for someone, and to be infatuated with someone all at the same time.

God, please let him out of my mind. please. Amin.


fyeah. my hair is jet black. i look like keling haha well, i don't miss my brown, blonde, dark red hair colour ;]

don't tell me its love, don't tell we have this thing lol i just kidding

i not a freak that like hello kitty lah. it just happend that my brother buy for me the wallet and gg buy for me the necklace and braclet -.-'
goodnight tomorow i need to wake up early and have a early lunch with someone ^^